Utah DUI Attorney Blog
Branson K. West DUI Attorney in Utah
Posted on Jul 30th 2014
Most Common DUI Mistakes in Utah
The following is a list of common mistakes people make when they are accused of drunk driving.
- Failing to schedule the driver's license hearing in the first 10 calendar days.
- Missing the second deadline to contact the assigned court in no less than 5 days and no more than 14 days.
- You don't have to take field sobriety tests.
- You don't have to take a chemical test including, blood, breath and urine.
- Do not plead guilty. If you do, you’ll be found guilty 100% of the time!
- Don't be afraid to fight for your rights at a trial.
- Don't believe or accept whatever you're told by law enforcement. The numbers are often wrong.
- Don't try to fight on your own. By working with a highly experienced and aggressive DUI attorney, you guarantee the best outcome possible in your case.